Mieka's little group was helped out by a few of the older girls. Her dance consisted of hopping on to the stage, forming a circle, hopping into the circle, hopping out, doing a few ballet moves, hopping again, hopping around the circle, hopping in, hopping out ... you get the point. A lot of hopping. I think it was the cutest of all the dances. :)
Annika's group was also helped out by some older girls. I think some of the little girls got a bit of stage fright and forgot what they were doing - so the older girls would help prompt them. You could also see the teacher in the eves prompting them along as well. :) Annika did a super fantastic job! She remembered her part and danced beautifully.

After the recital we got each of the girls a little gift (instead of flowers) to show them how proud we were of them being so brave. I think that made it all worth it.





No comments:
Post a Comment