Saturday, October 16, 2010

Witches brew with bat eyballs

Annika and Mieka were able to go to a really fun Halloween cooking class at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. They started off by making their own apron. Fun!




Next they got to frost and decorate pumpkin cookies. I think they ate more frosting than cookie. Bleck. :(


Next came a cute little spider pop. I saw these in Family Fun. I think I might use them as a craft for our Halloween party.


Next a witches hat - round cookie, frosting, hershey kiss. Awesome!


And finally an odd little popcorn hand. Basically a glove filled with popcorn. :)


Over all they had a fantastic time (you can tell by the frosting, chocolate, and markers all over their face) and luckily their little friend Hailey was able to join them. :) I think that I will make sure that I keep my eyes open for other classes they do over there. They do a fantastic job!

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Your girls are so cute! It just amazes me at how big and smart they are getting. I just want to squish them till they cant grow. LOL but I know that is not going to happen. But Mieka is DARLING! LOVE Her.

Stacey said...

How fun!! Your girls are always so cute and coordinated! I love their little outfits.

Blech on the frosting,the cookie is the best part! ;)