Ok, so here are some pictures for real. :) We were lucky enough to be able to have our pictures taken by the fabulous Heather Waegner last week. We went to a farm up Hobble Creek Canyon. It must be the photographer hot spot - there were 4 other families getting their photos done at the same time. We decided we wanted ours out in a field instead of by the barn. I think they turned out pretty cute. :)
She does such incredible work! We have portraits with her on our list, but it keeps getting bumped. Hopefully we'll get some before Kate graduates from high school ;)
Love the pictures. They turned out great. Such beautiful little girls and you fix them up them so cute. Your "head" picture wasn't very close to see you well but its a start. Good job of Dave to build the garbage helper.
Hi Melis, I just had a chance to sit down and look at your blog. I love it! You are a great writer and I love to see all the fun things you do with your family. Keep it up!
I also love the family pictures. What beautiful girls you have!
7 comments:
She does such incredible work! We have portraits with her on our list, but it keeps getting bumped. Hopefully we'll get some before Kate graduates from high school ;)
Love the pictures. They turned out great. Such beautiful little girls and you fix them up them so cute. Your "head" picture wasn't very close to see you well but its a start. Good job of Dave to build the garbage helper.
Those pictures are way cute! You have a beautiful fam! Way to go! ;)
What an adorable family! Love the "put your head in" shot. . . you are as clever as Dave the Builder!
I love the pictures! She really does fabulous work, and your family always looks so darling!
I love your blog, especially the tag line about chocolate in the header. Very funny!
Hi Melis, I just had a chance to sit down and look at your blog. I love it! You are a great writer and I love to see all the fun things you do with your family. Keep it up!
I also love the family pictures. What beautiful girls you have!
SO beautiful! For some reason when I put you on my blog list it wouldnt allow me too unless I put you into my private one. SO yay! They are so pretty.
Post a Comment